As we all know English is not our language. We may at some point felt for these and maybe some even now.
1) Disvirgin (Deflower)
2) Pepperish (Peppery)
3) Packer (Dust pan)
4) Trafficate. (Take a turn)
5) Plate number (Number Plate)
6) Cunny (Cunning)
7) Water system (Water Cistern)
9) Opportuned (Opportune)
10) Go-Slow (Congested traffic)
11) Next tomorrow (a day after tomorrow)
12) Garri turner (Spatula)
13) One of my friend (One of my friends)
14) Bending corner (Bend or corner)
15) Extreme end (Extreme or end)
16) Running stomach (Runny stomach)
17) Running nose (Runny nose)
18) Suckawell (Soak away)
19) Advices (Pieces of advice)
20) Furnitures (Pieces of furniture)
Please contribute yours!!!
Nobody is above mistakes and corrections!
Let’s learn together!
– See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/education/take-note-common-english-mistakes-corrections#sthash.xb7ck93K.dpuf
How to get complete project materials
Step 1: make payment of N2,000 to the below bank details
NAME: TITUS AYANI SOLA
BANK: FIRST BANK PLC
ACCT NO: 3111741042
ACCOUNT TYPE: SAVINGS